Thursday, December 16, 2010

Christmas Meeting - Next Monday!

It's been a while, but I am finally responding to the call to resurrect the blog! I just wanted to make sure everyone knows where Patti lives: 412 Sydenham Rd., Dundas, ON L9H 5E2 ... if you're not familiar with the area, just plug that into Google Maps or your GPS, and you should be good! Her phone number is 289-238-8242 in case you get lost :)

This year's assignment is to bring a favourite children's book - either one from your own childhood or one that you've discovered more recently. When's the last time someone read a children's book (or ten) to you while you were enjoying a glass of wine AND not being climbed on? Exactly ... and that's why I'm really looking forward to the experience!

I think that's it for information on our Christmas meeting ... I hope you can all make it!

3 comments:

Tanya said...

are we all bringing snacks or a plate of something to share?

Sue said...

I think that would be a brilliant idea - I'm sure we won't be turned away if we come bearing good food or wine! (And if we are, we will have a pretty good party on Patti's driveway :))

Sue said...

Haha ... I had no idea when I wrote this that it would be REALLY important that no one climbed/jumped on me that day :) Maybe it was a case of TMI but thanks for your concern anyway - I am feeling better today :)

Thanks also to Patti for hosting another great Christmas party (and sorry for eating before I was allowed to eat :))