Just because the blog is resurrected and I'm here anyway, I might as well publish the schedule that I had sent out via email. If you can foresee problems with the date that has been assigned to you, please make sure that you switch early enough that it works out for everyone (enough time to pick a book, etc.). Don't forget to be ready to do the Big Reveal during the meeting before the one that you're hosting & leading!
January 21 – Rachel
February 18 – Sue
March 18 – Tanya
April 15 – Julia
May 13 – Tara
June 17 – Lois
July 15 – Patti
August 19 – Elsa
September 16 – Denise
October 21 – Sherri
November 18 – Sarah
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'll be there and am looking forward to finally seeing you guys!! I have an appointment in Flamborough at 6:30 but will come straight from there - probably get there a bit after 8pm.
See you then!! Sarah
Post a Comment