Friday, April 18, 2014

Updating the 2014 Schedule

Since there are too many people with a conflict on May 2 (and Rachel would love to host her meeting outside!), we have decided to move Rachel's meeting to June 6. For the summer meeting, which I am now hosting (hopefully by the pool!), we need to set a date. Please look at your calendars and respond to the Doodle message you should have received today (if you are an active member) so that we can schedule that meeting on the best date. [If you're not currently active but would like to be reactivated I can send you the poll too. And I'll send you the forms that you have to fill in and sign in triplicate in order to be reactivated :)] Once that meeting is scheduled we will know if the following dates also need to be changed - this would happen only if our summer meeting ends up on August 22 or 29.

September 12: Tara
October 17 or 24: Lois
November 28: Patti

I'm excited about having a bit of extra time to read "The Handmaid's Tale" and pick the next book! Please put June 6 @Rachel's place on your calendars ... see you then :)

No comments: