Tuesday, January 12, 2010

2010 Meeting Schedule

Here is the schedule, rearranged a bit in Feb-April. I have also added Tanya at the end (i.e. before Hannah, who has always been The Beginning of the List :)) Let me know if anything needs to be changed, and I'll send out an update!
  • January 15: Sue
  • February 19: Sarah
  • March 19: Sherri
  • April 16: Lois
  • May 14: Julia
  • June 18: Tara
  • July 16: Elsa
  • August 20: Denise
  • September 17: Patti
  • October 15: Tanya
  • November 19: Hannah
  • December 20 (Monday) - tentative date for our Christmas Girls' Night?

3 comments:

Observer said...

Umm...you forgot me...

Sue said...

That's because the new cycle starts with Hannah, and you're the next one after her. I inserted Tanya, and that's why you got bumped to 2011. Don't worry - I could never forget about you!!

Observer said...

Ah, okay...that makes sense:) I just thought you were trying to tell me that I'm out if I have a boy:)